Rotocone vacuum dryer is a double conical vessel with an external jacket. During drying, the vessel rotates on its axis, resulting in the tumbling action of the product inside. This constant movement of the product increases the heat transfer between the heated surface and the product. Operated under vacuum, solvent recovery is carried out with a condenser and receiver. Crystalline and friable materials can be dried without size reduction.
Higher thermal efficiency due to tumbling action of the material to be dried, retains original products characteristic, provides a closed system ensuring no atmospheric pollution and can perform additionally as a conical blender. Applicable for all free flowing powders, granular solids, bulk drugs, starch, pigments, food products, polyester granules, pvc products, sodium sulphite, edta salts, etc.
- Pneumatically operated butterfly valve.
- Rotary joint of reputed make, easy to assemble and dismantle for maintenance.
- Choppers can be provided with reputed make mechanical seals as per requirement.
- Sintered conical filters provided in the vacuum line which are easily cleanable and removable.
- Complete automation with regards to PLC/ MMIC and AC frequency drive for the rotation available.