– Can be bowl tilting type (through a geared motor or manually)
– Can be done through a Flush bottom discharge valve.
- A hydraulic column is attached to the kettle bowl with following reasons
– The anchor with the dish end and drive can be moved up and down for ease of removal and cleaning of the anchor.
– The bowl can be moved up and moved for discharging the slurry into smaller capacity containers
and taking it into the granulation for loading.
– Steam heating, electric heating or hot water heating all options available